Triumph 675 Forums banner

FS/FT 2 brothers slip on, Daytona

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  ///Matt 
#1 · (Edited)
I've decided to sell my 2br M5. I like it, but it's a bit loud for my tastes, and I need some money in a rush.

It's complete, even with the un-used plate bracket and turn signal mounts. The muffler has an undisclosed number of miles on it, because I bought it used. I've put about 1000 on it. It does not include a DB killer, but can for another $ 20. If included, the db killer will be a P1X killer.

The only issue that I can notice is that the end cap has some discoloration from use. see the pictures.

I would like $ 250 shipped in the 48 states. I am willing to trade for other goodies, if need be. Sale pending

See less See more
#2 ·
Got one PM with interest, plenty of looks. I'd like to sell this, so make an offer folks.

#3 ·
No, that's just me clicking back and forth on your thread to bump up the # of counts! JK!!!

On a separate note... watching Devil's video clip from last weekend... totalled bummed out that I couldn't make it out there with you guys! Hopefully next time...

#4 ·
I may want this actually...I think I am leaning towards not selling my 675. What other goodies do you have in mind? I might have some?

Do you want to do a trade for carbon fiber side cover for gas tank? They are brand new. Im willing to trade those to you plus $100 cash to you.

#9 ·
I may want this actually...I think I am leaning towards not selling my 675. What other goodies do you have in mind? I might have some?

Do you want to do a trade for carbon fiber side cover for gas tank? They are brand new. Im willing to trade those to you plus $100 cash to you.
Hey, I didn't read your post very well until just now, sorry. I'll PM you.

#5 ·
Just let me know. You save on shipping, obviously.

#6 ·
Sale pending... I will update if it sells for sure.

#8 ·
It will fit a 2010, and I would be willing to ship internationally, assuming the shipping was paid for.

Currently, it's spoken for, but I don't have money in hand yet.

#11 ·
love that exhaust, if i didnt already have it i would buy it lol, love the sound, just right as far as im concerned. Anyone that wants to know what it sounds like just youtube daytonarider318 and check out my videos....GL with sale btw man, thats a good asking price, what i paid for mine in almost new condition with same mileage, reg is almost 500.

#13 ·
no, it sold back in april or march, sorry.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.