Triumph 675 Forums banner

Pics of my Girls, 675 is Super SEXY Slim!

7K views 33 replies 16 participants last post by  jdgun_13 
#1 ·
#3 ·
you can check them out 1st hand on Sunday.
But if you disclose of their location i will have to kill you! :raygun:

#5 ·
My wife says, "What does one person need with that many bikes?"...like I wouldn't have a garage full of them myself if I could afford it. lol, funny women.

Nice collection you have there.

#11 ·
Wow, I'm jealous. Nice looking collection.

PS- I creeped through the rest of your pictures, where do you keep all those helmets?!?! I bet they take up a whole wall

#15 ·
Thank you, got some really good deals from people i have met along in my travels, and for storage i put up a 9ft section of shelving for them.

As a whole, i figure i would ride them now while i can with the mods and get the ones i truly love. in another few years not so sure i can physically really ride a sport bike how i like so living now with my dream.

#14 ·
Looking good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

#19 ·
indeed they are!
I have to admit that the 05-06 636 though a tad big for a supersport is about the perfect blend to do everything... and still the strongest stock motor sub 750 sportsbike made to date.

#21 ·
i was wanting to be out there on the 16-17 June i think, but it is the weekend we are celebrating my daughters birthday..

How does 28 MAY sound, think that is memorial day..
otherwise JULY 7 & 8 would work out perfect for me!

#29 ·
Some damn good riding today, beside the comfort i continue to LOVE MY 675!!!!
Think i need different rearsets to help with the comfort level.

#31 ·
C'mon!!! Where are the girls?? Sexy and slim, this is all misleading and you should be punished for Disappointing me with a lack of females!! ;-)
Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
When you show more pics of that avatar of yours then we can talk...

#34 ·
Did anyone else not notice the effort gone to to get all the bikes on the same lean angle? Ingenuity but perhaps a bit too risky for me...

Nice pic.
Not to hard, as i have had LOTS of experience with having someone else take pics of the bikes..... i just get the how i want them and they do the rest, then again i do all my own work on the bikes, fabricate things, etc etc..
Even cavemen could stack rocks i think?:itsok:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.