Triumph 675 Forums banner

FS: Yellow US Size 42 Hein Gericke Celtic 1-Piece Leather Suit - $250 OBO Shipped

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  jwalters202 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD: Yellow US Size 42 Hein Gericke Celtic 1-Piece Leather Suit - $250 OBO Shipped

Up for sale is my yellow Hein Gericke Celtic 1-piece leather race suit. Size is US 42 / Euro 52. I'm 5'11" 160lbs and it fits perfectly.

All the information, specs and features that you need to know about this suit can be found here: http://sportbiketrackgear2.homestead.com/gericke_celtic.html

I purchased this suit in 2009 and have used it a total of maybe 20 times since then. It has been in two minor low-side crashes at Willow Springs Raceway and has held up phenomenally well. The only damage is an assortment of scuffs; there are no broken seams, holes or missing logos.

This suit is very well made, safe, comfortable and durable. It has plenty of stretch panels, peroration and zippers. The leather feels very thick and is doubled up in many areas.

Price is $250 or best offer shipped in the 48 US States using PayPal gift payment. For international shipping rates I'll have to get a shipping quote as I have no idea what sort of cost I'm looking at. I'm located in Huntington Beach, CA, so if you want to pick it up locally we can arrange something.

Thanks for looking!

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.