AussieAdam AussieAdam is offline
- About AussieAdam
- I'll never say I'm to old a person to ride fast motorbikes. You only get one chance at life.
- Maroubra Beach, Sydney, Australia
- Bikes and Fitness
- Public Servant
- Triumph Daytona Track Bike
Yamaha FZ1s Road Bike
- 2008 Track Bike: Nitron Race Pro Shock and Nitron Fork Valves, Race Tech Fork Springs, Flux Mk2 Linkage plates, GPR V4 Steering Damper, Attack Performance Triple Clamps & Rear Sets, Annitori QS Pro Quick Shifter, No Cat, No Exup Valve, Leo Vince Slip On, No Intake Flapper, SF Filter, Complete GB Crash Protection kit, all unnecessary crap removed.
- Last Activity: 08-25-16 04:21
- Join Date: 10-19-12
- Referrals: 0
|06:02 - Far Canal quoted AussieAdam in post Higher idle RPM
I have also talked to several o...
|03:35 - AussieAdam quoted bluedaytona02 in post Falling off
Has no one suggested you don't fal...
|23:32 - AussieAdam quoted Far Canal in post 180/55
I run 14/44 with a 180/60 and ...
|14:31 - jettajaygls quoted AussieAdam in post 06 Daytona Track-Day Build
What offset did you go with for...
|16:32 - Lobster quoted AussieAdam in post Front brakes lock-up with Vesrah RJL pads for R6. Aren't they supposed to work?
I have a spare set floating aro...