Triumph675.Net Forums - View Profile: jvictorious

jvictorious jvictorious is offline

Junior Member

  Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Chewy034
    02-01-13 22:56
    It all depends on your military branch. For the USAF, you just have to have your MSF Basic Rider Course and a Sportbike course of some sort... i.e. Military Sportbike Rider Course (MSRC) or the MSF Advanced Rider Course (ARC) as far as training goes, it's mandatory to take both, so the AF pays you to take the course. I don't live on base, so I can't speak for that, I live off base in a civilian community, but for those on base in the dorms, they either leave their bikes in the parking lot, or find a storage place off base. Whenever I deploy, I just have a friend babysit for me and take her around at least once a week. If you have any other questions, just let me know... Are you in the military?

  About Me

  • About jvictorious


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Total Thanks
General Information
  • Last Activity: 01-19-13 14:46
  • Join Date: 02-27-12
  • Referrals: 0


No results to display...


No results to display...
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome