AussieAdam AussieAdam is offline
- About AussieAdam
- I'll never say I'm to old a person to ride fast motorbikes. You only get one chance at life.
- Maroubra Beach, Sydney, Australia
- Bikes and Fitness
- Public Servant
- Triumph Daytona Track Bike
Yamaha FZ1s Road Bike
- 2006 Race/Track Bike: Nitron Race Pro Shock and Nitron Fork Valves, Race Tech Fork Springs, Flux Mk2 Linkage plates, GPR V4 Steering Damper, Attack Performance Triple Clamps & Rear Sets, R6 Mono Block Calipers, Brembo RCS19 Master Cylinder, Annitori QS Pro Quick Shifter, No Cat, No Exup Valve, Leo Vince Slip On, No Intake Flapper, SF Filter, Complete GB Crash Protection kit, all unnecessary crap removed.
- Last Activity: 03-15-17 18:03
- Join Date: 10-19-12
- Referrals: 0
|12:03 - jdgun_13 quoted AussieAdam in post what did you do to your 675 today????
I fitted up a set of R6 caliper...
|06:02 - Far Canal quoted AussieAdam in post Higher idle RPM
I have also talked to several o...
|03:35 - AussieAdam quoted bluedaytona02 in post Falling off
Has no one suggested you don't fal...
|23:32 - AussieAdam quoted Far Canal in post 180/55
I run 14/44 with a 180/60 and ...
|14:31 - jettajaygls quoted AussieAdam in post 06 Daytona Track-Day Build
What offset did you go with for...
|16:32 - Lobster quoted AussieAdam in post Front brakes lock-up with Vesrah RJL pads for R6. Aren't they supposed to work?
I have a spare set floating aro...